Saturday, January 31, 2009

Don't Put that in your mouth

For some reason people still hang on to the theory that a human can be MADE gay, even though over 40 years ago psychiatrist realized it was not a mental condition that required institutionalized.
This myth that gay people can be turned straight is as bad as the one that people can be turned gay.

Since I am not very eloquent I will try to put it in simple language.

IF A person doesn't like to suck penis (notice I didn't say DICK) there is very little that can be done to change that. This thought can be expanded but I think you get my point.

And if the Bible really had something to say on the subject, wouldn't it take more than a few lines. Plus that was like 6000 years ago, when Fathers sold their daughter for a few sheep.

So look inside yourself. Do you really want some straight guy cutting your hair, doing your nails . picking your wall treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment